Thursday, September 14, 2006

our contractor is in big trouble. he's gonna get it from ming (more like from me but lucky for him i won't be here tomolo)

And again, I hate commuting. Today the train that i was catching was slowing leaving in front of my eyes.... So i had to wait for the next one, which was 30min after. If i had ran just a little bit faster, and i shouldn't have used the escalator, should have used the stairs, then maybe, maybe i could have caught the train.

I am going to drive to classes from now on. Coz i've calculated it, it actually costs the same amount of money for me to take public transit and to drive (includes gas money). Therefore, I am going to drive now! Sorry air.

Today our reno guys created a huuuuuuuuge problem. Ming and I are F*cking pissed!!!!! So pissed..... but i gotta sleep right now, coz i have to wake up early tomorrow....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I envy your student life. I don't think I could go back to school again 因頭腦已生鏽. Have fun and cherish your single life now.