Saturday, September 23, 2006

Shoe talk

This blogger is in response to Lance's yesterday entry.
Here i want to talk about "CROCS." I first knew about Crocs during one day at work. Our hospital was selling them at the atrium, and they had tons of them. I was originally looking for a new pair of sneakers (for work walking), and they are usually priced at >$150. So while i saw Crocs, i thought, "hey, why not give them a try, since they are only $35". So i got a pair! They are awesome!!! Ever since then, i wear it to work all the time, or if i just want to go in/out of the house, Crocs is the best choice! You can wear them in the sand and then just spray them afterwards to have them cleaned; good for gardening and beach activities. They have holes all around that prevents smelly feet. The thing that impresses me the most is even after 12 hours of walking/standing, my feet still feel great (well, my legs will feel tired nonetheless even wearing sneakers), but because crocs are so light, i am not dragging weights (sneakers do feel like weights after 6 hours), so it is less work out for me. I love them so much that i mailed my parents each pair! (they finally got them afte over a month), and i also bought ming a pair. I know that a lot of teenage girls are wearing crocs now coz they are "in" but seriously, they are the most comfortable shoes that i've ever owned. Now, i don't know if it helps to support your spine or anything, all i know is, after 12 hours of being on my feet, i really can't complain about them. Mine is coulor purple and i think it is the best colour.

10 comments:

FT said...

they look like something that I would never put on~
especially the purple ones.

Did Ming get the pink ones?

Unknown said...

i never imagined myself wearing them, until i tried them on....

pandaming said...

oh Lance....they ARE really comfy!!! ain't sh*ting you man.... you know how bad my knees and back are...... i can wear them for a day and feel great afterward!!!!

they are great!!

FT said...

I think they sell them here at REI as well. I've seen them.
But I am sorry I am never trying them on.

Unknown said...

we are going to buy you a pair, then you will have to...

Anonymous said...

I went to Granville Island and saw those shoes. Diff size has diff price, are they?
That's what the lady at the kid's clothing store told me. Bigger clothes/Shoes are more expensive. That will never happen in USA.

Unknown said...

no... sounds like that lady doesn't know what she's talking about! coz she's already made two mistakes now. there are only two prices, one for adults, and one for kids. the adult sizes are $35, and the kids are $30. mine was kids size, so i got it cheaper. but no, all adult sizes (from 5-13) are all the same price. Afterall, the company is based in the states. i buy the ones made in Canada though (some are made in Canada and some in Colorado).

Unknown said...

i have seen little kids wore them too, kids who are like 3 years old.

Anonymous said...

yes, I saw at least 5 kids wearing those at QE Park. I think I will never go back to that store to buy clothes for Chloe. They are so pushy and I felt dizzy when I was there(被下藥啦)
Just an excuse for me not to feel guilty.

Unknown said...

nothing to feel guilty about... look at me, i feel nothing after i buy all those brand name purses. :P