Thursday, September 14, 2006

reno biz again...

We have been eating out almost every meal now. Even if we eat at home, it would be take out or left over take out food. This actually gets me out of "cooking duties" and it is A OKAY! I don't want to cook when there's constructors at the house and i wanna wait till everything is finished so i will have a clean kitchen again. Our kitchen has been covered under a pile of 灰, which is from all the sanding down of the ceiling. I wipe and the next day the same thing happens again. When this whole reno is over, i will have to wipe down the entire kitchen. A good friend of ours is having house reno too and we will be helping him out with his painting this weekend. Kinda look forward to it. I bet there will be cleaning that needs to be done as well. Don't know why i am always willing to help out other people with their house jobs but when it comes to my own, i just feel "tired." Hopefully the house will be ready (at least 80% ready) when ming's cousin comes. I would hate to show a newcomer a filthy house. Ahy, lots of work to do but i am too lazy to move....
ming says "i will help you clean! yeah right"

3 comments:

pandaming said...

baga~


first, why did you put this photo on the blog???

secondly, what does this pic have anything to do with the entry??

thirdly, I CLEAN TOO!!! stop wrecking my rep!!


what's for dinner tonight?

FT said...

seriously... 他 mah 的看了就想扁~

pandaming said...

oh oh.....FT 反扁!!