Tuesday, September 05, 2006

There's ur Super Mario DS >.<

I haven't written a blog for a few days now. Don't really know what to write anymore these days.... Until this happened!
Ming has been bogging me to recover his Super Mario DS game, he claimed that "I" lost it. This happened since MaMaMing was here. The truth is, when he asked me about it, I truly didn't know where it was coz I could not recall the last time that I have seen it. I knew that it was not me who lost it, however, I did not want to say anything in front of MaMaMing, since I was not 100% sure of it myself and I didn't want to argue with him in front of his mama. But seriously, did he have to harrass me like that? He 宰贓 on me and used not very nice tone either, almost everyday! So guess what happened today?! He found the game himself!!! Holy Sh*t!!! For all these times he claimed that I was the one who lost it, when it was simply HIMSELF who put it away and could not remember that he's done so!!! Like what he always dose!!! Of course he was sorry and embarrassed. Ming ming ming... next time don't blame me for losing your stuff, coz most likely it would have been yourself, who put it away, since I really don't organize our home. :P

5 comments:

Ying-Hsu said...

hahaha....

by the way, it is 栽贓

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha...that sounds like Men! More of long term memories of the "huangs" are not so good. Men always just "look"for stuffs instead of "trying to find" them. 只用看的 不用找的:)

If Ying-Hsu did not point out your 白字 I would not know that's the wrong word. =D
Jackie, time to review your Chinese loh!

Unknown said...

I don't need to review my chinese, i have never learned it! so people, just get used to it. 看得懂就好了.

Unknown said...

i actually had the right word at first, but changed it later, coz 越看越奇怪.

pandaming said...

hahaha.....


by the way, it's "DOES' not "DOSE".